Rules and Regulations
1) Ask Management If you are unsure about a rule or what to do. Do not ask your neighbor.
2) Traffic – The speed limit at Lazy Days Campground is 5 MPH, and is strictly enforced. Do not detour across other people’s sites. Stay on the roads. All state traffic statutes relating to the safe operation of motor vehicles will be strictly enforced; including: Driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, and speeding. Passengers are not permitted to ride, sit, or stand on rails or tailgates of trucks, or ride outside of any motor vehicle. Violators will be removed from the campground with no refund. Suspected DWI’s and DUI’s will be reported to the Washington Co. Sherriff for prosecution.
3) Tents – Screen tents and light weight camping gazeboes are allowed. Max size is 12’x12’, cloth/canvas tops only.
a) RV Site – One tent with a size limit of 8’ x 10’ is allowed on site for the use of children listed on the reservation.
b) Tent site – One large tent (sleeps 4 or more), or two small tents (sleeps 3 or less) Group size is limited to 6 adults, or one single family per site.
c) Seasonal – one tent (max size of 8'x10') for minor children listed on camping agreement only.
4) Firearms – No discharging of any type of weapons and no open carry in the campground.
5) Fireworks – No fireworks allowed. Sparklers are allowed. Violators will be turned over to the Washington co. Sherriff.
6) No chainsaws are allowed in the campground.
7) All sites must be kept neat and free of debris.
8) Vehicles – Two vehicles per site. No storing of vehicles or trailers is allowed on your site. Type of vehicles allowed on site is subject to management’s discretion. Keep your vehicles on your site, even if adjacent sites are empty. Any damage done to other sites, caused by you or your guests, will be charged to you. No moped’s, ATV’s, Go-carts, Etc. (Check with office)
9) Golf Carts – Please see Golf Cart Requirements form for golf cart rules.
10) Boats - You may not store your boat on your site without permission, even if you’re a seasonal Camper. After use, it must be placed in storage. Any violation of this rule will result in you being asked to remove your boat from Lazy Days Campground. Boats on shore without permission will be removed. Boats must have site number stickers. No Pontoon Boats allowed in campground.
11) Guest Policy – All guests, except for signatories and their minor children, must pay the visitor fee. $3.50 per car, per day. $6.00 per person, per night for overnight visitors. Maximum number of people per site is one camping family (Mom, Dad, and minor children) or a
maximum of 6 adults. Visiting hours are 8am – 10pm (Sun – Thurs), and 8am – 11pm (Fri & Sat). No new visitors will be admitted to the campground after 9pm. Campers are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
12) Children/Minors – Minor children will not be allowed to stay at Lazy Days Campground without adult supervision. Do not leave children unattended in the campground. Minors MUST be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES.
13) Beach – Hours are 8am – dusk. No bikes or pets on the beach. No glass bottles on the beach or in the water. No swimming after dark. NO LITTERING on or around the beach area. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. It is the responsibility of the camper to supervise their children and guests. Releasing Lazy Days Campground, Inc. from all liability for any accidents that may occur.
14) Pets – All pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Do not leave dogs unattended or barking. No pets on the beach. Check with office staff for where your pets can swim. You MUST pick up after your pets. 3 pets max. Pets must be contained in unit when not on leash/runner. No outdoor crating or kenneling allowed. Cruelty of any kind will not be tolerated.
15) Campfires – All campfires need to be contained and fully extinguished before retiring for the evening or leaving the campground. Do not leave fires unattended for an extended period of time. DO NOT burn trash, bottles, or cans in the fire pits. Take all trash to the dumpsters. “Locations are on the site map” DO NOT DUMP CAMPFIRE ASH IN DUMPSTERS
16) Cigarettes – Please carry an ashtray or a soda can. Do not leave cigarette butts on the ground.
17) Noise/Quiet Time – No loud radios, TV’s, voices, or sounds that carry past your site are allowed at any time. Strict quiet time is Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 8am, Friday and Saturday 11pm – 8am. Our objective is to provide a peaceful and secure atmosphere for all of our campers. Underage drinking will not be tolerated. Disruptive or disorderly behavior will result in possible arrest or removal from the campground with no refund. All minors must return to their sites during quiet time.
18) Tarps – No blue tarps. Black, brown, and green tarps are permitted to cover things that would otherwise go in a shed (Ex. lawn mower). Please limit the number of tarps used during the season to two tarps, as they can be an eyesore.
19) Drugs – Marijuana, and other illegal drug use is strictly prohibited. CBD vape juice/oil is not allowed to be used in the campground. Violators will be removed immediately, and without warning. Medical Marijuana is not legal in the state of Wisconsin. You may be refused service and asked to leave if you smell like marijuana.
If you experience problems, please contact the office during store hours at (262) 675-6511, After hours please call (262) 388-2542